I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Review - Nature of the Beast

Nature of the Beast


Category: Heart pounding suspence action, mystery and hot romance


(Available at Amazon 
http://amzn.to/rtGsdN


on Kindle 
Nature of the Beast

By Jodi Langston

           Nick has come through a battle and won. He is in love with Kathy and he wants it all marriage and a child. Nick gives an ultimatum to Kathy and when Kathy balks he starts over as a sheriff in the wilds of Minnesota to catch a serial killer. Nick is moving on with Angie Reynolds a hot sexy woman who wants him and doesn't want to make him over.As Nick tries to move on with an amazing new woman Angie his past in Kathy comes back to haunt his future.The serial killer then finds his new target.
           What follows is non -stop action and romance an mystery. And what's good romance without turmoil? Readers of Robert Crais will admire and enjoy the deeply flawed but intensely moral character that is Nick, the brooding Detective/Sheriff. Nick is charming and sweet but also has a hard edge to him. As the reader you can't help falling in love with this character as he walks the hardline between good and evil and tries so hard to keep a moral stance.
    Read this book you'll truly enjoy its hot steamy love scenes, the suspense and action that take place in Nature of the Beast; to the heart pounding conclusion of the book. In this authors hands it's truly a journey you'll enjoy taking.
I can hardly wait to read  Jodi Langston's next book The Ties That Bind.


*****   5 stars out of five

No comments:

Post a Comment