I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review -Death Of A Snob

Death of a Snob


Death Of A Snob


Available at Amazon http://amzn.to/tieGBi 1
Category: Murder Mystery
By M.C. Beaton
If you’ve never read a Hamish Macbeth mystery you should. They are fun interesting a great take on life in the rural of Scotland. The author also writes the Agatha Raisin series which I also find amusing and captivating
 In this book the sixth in the series it’s Christmas, Hamish is sick and feeling sorry for himself. His mother phones and says he can’t come home for Christmas as his aunt is visiting and she (the aunt) dislikes Hamish for something that happened when he was young. Hamish feels this is unfair but can’t say anything so he finagles a invite to an acquaintance of Priscilla’s. The acquaintance Jane Wetherby feels she’s in danger that someone is trying to kill her. Hamish feels she’s really not in danger but when he’s offered room, board, and food he jumps at the chance to go to her Scottish island health farm. Arriving on Ellencraig, he feels that tingle he gets when something is wrong. The locals are not thrilled with Jane Wetherby and neither are some of her hostile Christmas guests who are barely civil. When one of the guests gets killed Hamish must find out what’s really going on.Hamish in his personal life is his usual clueless bachelor self.
A captivating mystery with characters who come to life in a cozy mystery you’ll curl up to read.
*****5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment