I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review -Shades Of Gray

Shades of Gray by Andy Holloman

Shades of Gray


Available at Amazon http://amzn.to/A7NXke 

John Manning is a single father raising his daughter but his travel business has been bad since 9/11 and his little girl is ill and needs a kidney transplant .A client (whom he guesses is a drug mule) owes him back travel money so when he spies her at a McDonalds he attempts to blackmail her into paying him what she owes him. She offers him a way to obtain the money to help his daughter and so they go into business together transporting drugs. I won’t tell you much more about the story as I don’t want to spoil it however I will tell you “Shades Of Gray” Is an intricately layered story of intrigue twist and turns that will keep you enthralled until the end of the book. The characters are ordinary people deeply flawed (as most people) are just trying to live the life the dice has rolled to them. Each is faced with a dilemma the solution that is a shade of gray. The choices these individuals make is the basis of the thrilling, emotion filled story.

5★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ 5

1 comment: