I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Review -Run the Hunted by Patti Larsen

Run the Hunted by Patti Larsen
Run (The Hunted)

Reid is sixteen years old and overjoyed when he’s older sister gets him out of foster care that he has been in for a year and takes him home saying she has a good job. Reid is amazed by the extras she has for him. Reid wakes up after going to sleep to men grabbing him and hustling him into a van. They take him somewhere blindfolded and tied. After they set him down he manages to get free only to realize he is the Hunted. Fleeing to survive, he learns to adapt he then meets others kidnapped and fleeing from the killers; soon he must choose to be a leader and stay one step ahead of the hunters.
If you have read Lord of the flies by William Golding then you will certainly enjoy Run the hunted. It is a story of survival of the fittest and the most inventive.A thrilling suspenseful book you won't want to put down. I truly enjoyed reading this book and hope to read the next book in the series Hide. 
Hide (The Hunted)


available at Amazon http://amzn.to/xpR4U6

5★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ 5

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the review! we are all refers in our house and always looking for new books!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete