I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review The Childe (The Childe Series book 1)

Review The Childe (The Childe Series book 1) by C.A. Kunz


The Childe (The Childe Series, #1)


Available at Amazon http://amzn.to/werlfH
Cat Colvin always thought she was the average teen except for her taller than average height and her one blue eye and one amber eye. But something is happening. She’s dreaming weird dreams and reading minds and fainting. She tries to hide these abilities and meet new people at her new high school. She acts like the average teen girl even to falling in love with the friend of her enemy putting her at even more odds with the people who don’t like her. Meanwhile something is happening in the small town and girls are going missing; so her overprotective brother and parents are even more protective making Kat upset. She wants to take her independence from what seems to her to be an overprotective family.
The Childe is fascinating take on the vampire series mixing human and vampires told in multiple voices as you hear from other characters points of views. The characters are complex and make for a compelling read as you wonder what will happen next. This is a captivating book that will keep you reading until the very last page and make you want to read the next in the series Dark Days
Dark Days (The Childe Series, #2)

Now available at Amazon http://amzn.to/w23Z4p . I know I can hardly wait to read the next book.
5★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ five 

1 comment: