I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review - Embryo 3 -Rainey and Levine


 Available at Amazon


Review - Embryo 3 -Rainey and Levine
By J.A.Schneider

     Jesse the baby that was grown and farmed in a fake womb is under threat again from protesters. Jill wants to adopt him but David worries they’re involvement as his parents would make life more difficult for the baby as they’d identify him. Meanwhile someone has taken their religious fervor too far and threatens and harms anyone who they believe are the devil’s tools. Jill with David’s help must seek out the zealot before they can harm the hospital or Jesse.

     Embryo 3 will give the reader a rip roaring nail-biting, thrill ride, from start to finish, as we see more of Jesse’s world and the zealots who threaten him. They say the devil is in the details and the details make this book outstanding. All the little threads that the reader connects to solve the mystery written in the pages make this book an exceptional read. 

4***** stars out of 5*****

No comments:

Post a Comment